Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
happy birthday to me
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
mom is giving me a frying pan.
I'm so old that a frying pan is exciting to me
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
I know this because I saw the shape of the package. It is frying pan shaped
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Merry happy birthday!! Enjoy ur frying pan!!!
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
happy bday!!! a good pan is amazing to have
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i hope u make some yummy birthday food with your frying pan 😋
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
Happy birthday! <3 You have the same birthday as my dad
Private
International Star
umxollie wrote:
happy birthday!! and I totally get it, new kitchen stuff is always great to receive
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
happy birthday!!!
i wished for a pot to cook pasta in last christmas. adult life is weird
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
Happy Birthday!!
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
thank you everyone
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
happy birthday!! my mom gave me a frying pan set a few christmases ago. its one of the most useful things i have ever received. i really love my frying pans. i hope you have a lovely day <3
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Happy birthday!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated