You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
what's more important
Private
National Star



new dresser because mine basically collapsed and I've been living out of boxes for 2 weeks now or buy new laptop so I can make sexy gifs.
Private
Minister of Pop



laptop. sexy leon kennedy gifs.
Private
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
laptop. sexy leon kennedy gifs.
sorry I only gif women over 40
Private
Prince of Pop



If its just for sexy gifs i would say dresser

but i feel like a dresser is significantly less expensive than a laptop
Private
National Star



Azriel wrote:
If its just for sexy gifs i would say dresser

but i feel like a dresser is significantly less expensive than a laptop
not the one I picked out 
Private
World Famous



dresser with wifi function
Private
National Star



Babel wrote:
dresser with wifi function
smart
Private
Minister of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
laptop. sexy leon kennedy gifs.
sorry I only gif women over 40
Genderbend he is 49 now
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Dresser, so your room looks nice 
when friends/people come over 
Private
National Star



MissLondon wrote:
Dresser, so your room looks nice 
when friends/people come over 
You severely overestimate how many people see my bedroom 
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Sylvan wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Dresser, so your room looks nice 
when friends/people come over 
You severely overestimate how many people see my bedroom 
I dislike clutter and didn’t want my response based on personal bias lol
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated