You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
I hate how I spend my day off
Private
National Star



Why do I always end up on the couch 😭

I want to do stuff and not just be tired and sleep on my day off. 
Private
National Star



Can someone pls move this I clicked the wrong category
Private
Princess of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
Can someone pls move this I clicked the wrong category
edit your first post, then can you change category. 
Private
National Star



Limited wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Can someone pls move this I clicked the wrong category
edit your first post, then can you change category. 
Oh neat i completely missed that 
Private
World Famous



literally what I'm doing right now ugh
Private
Popstar



i feel that lol i think u need like more than 3 days off so u can first recuperater on the couch for a day or 2 n then u can do something in the last day 
Solar
National Star



Sylvan wrote:
Why do I always end up on the couch 😭

I want to do stuff and not just be tired and sleep on my day off. 
felt honestly 
Private
Princess of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
Limited wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Can someone pls move this I clicked the wrong category
edit your first post, then can you change category. 
Oh neat i completely missed that 

MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Relatable but I also have friends
which makes it difficult to just stay home 
Private
National Star



MissLondon wrote:
Relatable but I also have friends
which makes it difficult to just stay home 
casually delivering a burn
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated