Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
going to a concert
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
its currently 17:20, doors open at 18
im still in my bed and i need to shower
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
i want to sleep can someone call joji and make him postpone the concert
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
ok im skipping the shower will eat a cookie and start getting ready
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Have fun!! I'm going to a concert in october and I can't waittt!!
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
i cant believe i have been waiting so many years to see joji only to fuck up my medication the day before resulting in being unable to go
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
bee wrote:
i cant believe i have been waiting so many years to see joji only to fuck up my medication the day before resulting in being unable to go
Noooooo, sorry that happened to you
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
bee wrote:
i cant believe i have been waiting so many years to see joji only to fuck up my medication the day before resulting in being unable to go
Noooooo, sorry that happened to you
yea me too honestly
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated