You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
I don't want it to end
Bloodflowers
World Famous



We've only met once but I am so INTO HIM. Like he is so funny and kind and he just looks so good. What did I do to deserve him? When we met I just wanted it to go on forever I didn't want to go home. We're meeting again tomorrow and I can't wait. 

I'm just worried he's going to think I'm boring eventually or that I'm going to scare him away with all of my problems but so far I haven't.

I bought condoms today but I don't think we're going to have sex anytime soon but I want to! I haven't had sex in over 4 years but I want to with him and I can't stop thinking about it.

I held his hand when we were walking to the metro and it just felt so natural like we've known each other for a long time. I just want to get to know him more. I want him to tell me everything. I want to sleep next to him and wake up with him next to me.
Doll
Popstar



this is so cute  i wish you guys 3 million more cute dates and staying together forever 
Solar
National Star



i hope it all works out for you guys!!!
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Doll wrote:
this is so cute  i wish you guys 3 million more cute dates and staying together forever 

Bloodflowers
World Famous



Solar wrote:
i hope it all works out for you guys!!!
thank you 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



We’ve talked about him coming over someday to watch a movie. Maybe he can sleep over if he wants to. In my bed. Waking up next to him 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



I'm going to ask him if he wants to meet tomorrow too hihi
beyondeternal
World Famous



This is too cute! 

Hope it works well for you guys! 
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



how did it go?
Private
Popstar



MissLondon wrote:
how did it go?
if u look into mature contect section it went well
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



bexxi wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
how did it go?
if u look into mature contect section it went well
That’s awesome!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated