Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Auction July 2019
Private
International Star
Aeris wrote:
AkumaNoNamida wrote:
Aeris wrote:
2500 again x__x
Not me this time. I got both sets now.
It was me
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Aeris wrote:
AkumaNoNamida wrote:
Aeris wrote:
2500 again x__x
Not me this time. I got both sets now.
It was me
Okey.
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
No favorite
Not buying either due to the winx all pm look the same and I only like the shoes from the PD.
Auctions IMO are pm a dick show.
VirgoElf
International Star
VirgoElf wrote:
I just made a post about the cr set
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
VirgoElf wrote:
I just made a post about the cr set
Yes Solovey made an OC based off winx ^^ she made several I think
Ausma
World Famous
Ausma wrote:
Sets are nice, but prices are unreal...
VirgoElf
International Star
VirgoElf wrote:
Lily wrote:
VirgoElf wrote:
I just made a post about the cr set
Yes Solovey made an OC based off winx ^^ she made several I think
I gonna pm you on what I think if I ever get it on what I would do with parts of the outfit
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
The Cr one hit 2k again.. damn
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
i love this
VirgoElf
International Star
VirgoElf wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
i love this
me too 😭
But I will be patient
VirgoElf
International Star
VirgoElf wrote:
Also I need pd if anyone wants to check out my other post...?
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Utdatert wrote:
i love this
Like the unique color. Also the hair is amazing
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
I wonder what the cheapest female sets went for so far. Both pd and cr
Private
International Star
Aeris wrote:
Lily wrote:
I wonder what the cheapest female sets went for so far. Both pd and cr
Me too 😭
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Aeris wrote:
Lily wrote:
I wonder what the cheapest female sets went for so far. Both pd and cr
Me too 😭
i know i got mine for 1100 and i think i got lucky there tbh. Will most likely be cheaper tomorrow early morning c:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last