Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY!
Account deleted
wrote:
Crawk wrote:
+bg
masi u did that!! 😌😌😌😌😌
so in love !
bless u for making them!
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
omg what a great end! I just got in Hall of fame, I think that is the first time damn
;-; thankie meep for the pd cause I used it all lol
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/clothing/avatarmanagement?x=set_info&set_id=hd7yf98sdfblue76re5
Duplicates of this set...
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
have I linked them all?
@Shadowjess
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
omg what a great end! I just got in Hall of fame, I think that is the first time damn
;-; thankie meep for the pd cause I used it all lol
Do u need more?
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Crawk wrote:
+bg
masi u did that!! 😌😌😌😌😌
so in love !
bless u for making them!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
thank u masi and ella <3<3<3
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
668
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I think this is ig but it could also be a similar item
Account deleted
wrote:
MasileinDE wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Crawk wrote:
+bg
masi u did that!! 😌😌😌😌😌
so in love !
bless u for making them!
<3
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
okay still got 10k left, who got none?
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
So blue Masi dress
It's a double - didn't know this.
Gonna get in touch with everyone who brought it to refund the money to!
Leenie
National Star
Leenie wrote:
guys is somone kind and give me like 100pd? would be much appreciated
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
Lily wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/clothing/avatarmanagement?x=set_info&set_id=hd7yf98sdfblue76re5
Duplicates of this set...
yes, the new set shouldn't have been pushed, mistake on our part, sorry for that
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Meep wrote:
omg what a great end! I just got in Hall of fame, I think that is the first time damn
;-; thankie meep for the pd cause I used it all lol
Do u need more?
Im all set thank you!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
|
Next
|
Last