Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 455
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
so the frames
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
I have to say the wwib frames are very slay like, brought me joy to use them
thank you smt!!
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
felt like this
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Olympus wrote:
felt like this
x
Your outift really looks like a painting in a museum. I love it!
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
And yes! The frames are so amazing and creative. I loved!!!!
elisia
National Star
elisia wrote:
Aaa it makes me so glad that you guys like it!!We were worried that it would be too complicated
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Olympus wrote:
felt like this
X
Ok but can we steal that meme?
sincerely your SMT
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Cute!
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Olympus wrote:
felt like this
X
Ok but can we steal that meme?
sincerely your SMT
yes for sure!
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Cute!
are you gonna join
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
elisia wrote:
Aaa it makes me so glad that you guys like it!!We were worried that it would be too complicated
nooo, not complicated at all! (or i didn't think so??)
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Olympus wrote:
felt like this
x
Your outift really looks like a painting in a museum. I love it!
tehe thank you
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Olympus wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Cute!
are you gonna join
That requires effort but I'll think about it
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
i wish ppl will make more "compatible" backgrounds or maybe even more frames,, i feel quite inspired giggles
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
by backgrounds i meant these lol, i just realized they're in fg category... fake bgs :-p
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
y'all know i want pink and/or white ones,,,
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
Melody wrote:
y'all know i want pink and/or white ones,,,
SAME LMAOOO, I didn't wanna ask tho
also heart shaped frame
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last