Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Moderator Bootcamp Members 2022
baileyyrosee
World Famous
baileyyrosee wrote:
congrats!!
yeule
International Star
yeule wrote:
congratts!!
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
congrats! 💙
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
congrats! 💙
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Kofod wrote:
I might actually get an excuse to use the mod highlight I can do 🥳
Haha, finally!
Won't have to be so scared to test it wooh
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Loooool at boot camp
since vp is dead
congrats tho
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
ew, @atencia n @Kofod… traitors
I’m a lost cause now
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Melody wrote:
also atenciaaaaa
bootcamp team round 2 confirmed...
excited to see u all there
ah, congrats!! looking forward to another round 🤍
Account deleted
wrote:
Kofod for our jailer 😅
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Kofod for our jailer 😅
I've got my eyes wide open 👀
Account deleted
wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Kofod for our jailer 😅
I've got my eyes wide open 👀
I am ready to misbehave so u can talk to me in blue
Private
World Famous
Evey wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Loooool at boot camp
since vp is dead
congrats tho
backhanded
per
usual
Account deleted
wrote:
congratssss
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
i can do sum crime so there’s sumthing to bootcamp
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
can i be a payed actor?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last