Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
expose yourselves
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
oof I wanna change my name but 500cr?? I'm too stingy
sameeeeeeeee
Account deleted
wrote:
i'm not rich enough but i kinda like my name, i once changed my name on the german server from ominous to dollhouse
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
ouch wrote:
Some ppl spent way too long figuring out I had changed my username tho ajajĀ
u were Adaarda right?
December
World Famous
December wrote:
i haven't changed mine since like 2017
Account deleted
wrote:
Annie wrote:
welp im obvious
Love ur new name w that look tbh
Account deleted
wrote:
Didnt change my name but did m gender or accountĀ
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Changed mine in JanĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
ouch wrote:
Some ppl spent way too long figuring out I had changed my username tho ajajĀ
u were Adaarda right?
Ya
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I considered LMAO
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Annie wrote:
welp im obvious
What the fuck
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Ella wrote:
I considered LMAO
I don't think i can keep doing that too people tho
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
@Aphrodite
Ā Imagine we go back to Venus and Saturnus š©š©š©
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
I'm horrified, what are you guys doing...
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Ella wrote:
@AphroditeĀ Imagine we go back to Venus and Saturnus š©š©š©
That would be iconic ,,, but no way in hell im doin dat we bad bitches rn
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Annie wrote:
welp im obvious
Waifu!! ahh your name is so cute.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last