Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherβs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itβs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Trick or Treat π π¬
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
just 1 more left aaAAA
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Rochellette wrote:
I found 4 I think π€
You should probably check out the profiles more π€
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
legohouse wrote:
Rochellette wrote:
I found 4 I think π€
You should probably check out the profiles more π€
can profiles have more than 1?
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Abby wrote:
legohouse wrote:
Rochellette wrote:
I found 4 I think π€
You should probably check out the profiles more π€
can profiles have more than 1?
Any location can have more than one
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
legohouse wrote:
Abby wrote:
legohouse wrote:
You should probably check out the profiles more π€
can profiles have more than 1?
Any location can have more than one
ohnoo
need to check profiles againΒ
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
anymore hints? I've gotten 2 treats and 2 tricks
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
also thank you for using my pumpkin the right way π
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
ElaVampire wrote:
anymore hints? I've gotten 2 treats and 2 tricks
You should take another look at the Halloween Competitions ET has held this year! They were super cool
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I found em all, thank you very much, many sneaky pumpkins!
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
One missing! Aaah
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Only found two :0
Areximache
National Star
Areximache wrote:
Private
National Star
dogdog wrote:
very fun, thank you!
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
found 4 treats! 1 more!
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
- Some Pumpkins may be hidden in plain sight (you can always check by hovering your mouse!)
I'm able to find this ones if I'm using my phone? π€π€π€π€
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last