Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: New name
Or500l
12%
3
Fashionpapa
4%
1
leo
28%
7
Light500l
4%
1
Urbanboy
0%
0
Orbs
16%
4
harrystyles
4%
1
thunderthighs
4%
1
MasterCard
12%
3
Author
16%
4
The end date of this poll has expired on
08-07-2019 18:30
New name
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
im so curious which one ur gonna do, leo is really cute too imo!!
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Leo is the best
Out of them all.Â
Private
International Star
Lei wrote:
I like Author!
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Leo is takenÂ
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
or500l wrote:
Leo is takenÂ
Private
International Star
Lei wrote:
or500l wrote:
or500l wrote:
Leo is takenÂ
Since they I haven't been online for awhile, I got told once to contact a mod .
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
AestheticQueens wrote:
or500l wrote:
or500l wrote:
Leo is takenÂ
Since they I haven't been online for awhile, I got told once to contact a mod .
ok,thank youÂ
Private
International Star
Lei wrote:
or500l wrote:
AestheticQueens wrote:
or500l wrote:
Since they I haven't been online for awhile, I got told once to contact a mod .
ok,thank youÂ
np !!!
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
harrystyles or fashionpapa
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
please vore
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
you can suggest more names
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Leo is so cute it suits you đ
Account deleted
wrote:
gameboy
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last