Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Im glad I didnt apply as mod bcus
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
bcus I wudve broken down and cried on day one Ill never be mod nowhere I like not being in charge
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
im taking the mod set and run
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
i applied and i still think i wud ov been the best choice /lh
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
i just want to be a mod bcs i want my name to have a pretty color
Asmi
World Famous
Asmi wrote:
Yeah, same, I can't handle criticism that well
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated