You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
stories from a toystore
Annie
National Star



Marcelien wrote:
ok, so heres at least one story that just happened today

A little girl and her mom came up to the register and the mother asked if her girl could ask me a question about a TY teddybear (Husky, specifically. see picture). I ofc said yes, and she asked me if the teddy would be as much loved in the store as she would love it at home, cus they buy it that day. I explained that that specific TY teddy was my favorite (its at least in top 3), and that I promised to always make sure to have him sit up in the shelf and to be surrounded by the other TY teddies, so he had friends. And I promised to keep him company till her birthday when she could get him. She nodded and gave him to me, and i could see she had tears in her eyes and a smile. I literally almost cried, it was so cute.
omg i have one but it's a pink seal with pink glittery eyes ahgasekfgwkewkgefkwuefg i love kiddsssss
Private
Popstar



some people are weird.

*daughter wants L.O.L dolls (a somewhat expensive, high quality collectable doll)

mother: dont buy that stuff, its just garbage,
*daughter wants a big ol' box of slime*
mother: SLIME IS FUN, YES, OK THATS FINE

one man's trash is anothers treasure, i guess.
Private
Popstar



*two women with a baby walks up with a teddybear, which the baby is holding hard, but they manage to get it out of her grasp*
*i scan it*

me: do you want be to remove the tag for you?

*the two women look at each other and laugh a little*

woman 1: no thanks, its the tag she wants.

* we laugh a little*
Private
Popstar



I AM DEAD

A kid shows his father something he wants, and then i overhear him saying: "dad, if i sell one of my toys, can i buy this one?"

smart thinkin kid!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: