Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: do i delete myself
yes
no
Show results
yes or no
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
do i hav brain
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
there is only one right answer
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
no
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
hotshot wrote:
no
thank you for opening my third eye
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
Annie wrote:
hotshot wrote:
no
thank you for opening my third eye
no problem
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Once in a while maybe
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Once in a while maybe
I disagree
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Annie wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Once in a while maybe
I disagree
NO WAIT THATS AN OPINION I CANT HAVE ONE OF THOSE
nyandoll
Youtube Star
nyandoll wrote:
possibly (:
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Annie wrote:
Annie wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Once in a while maybe
I disagree
NO WAIT THATS AN OPINION I CANT HAVE ONE OF THOSE
I stand with what I saidÂ
Private
National Star
Miguel wrote:
no ur brain ded ur 16
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
JanuaryÂ
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
@DUCKBOY
 what do i do do i delete myself now?
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
DUCKBOY wrote:
no ur brain ded ur 16
ive sinned
Private
National Star
Miguel wrote:
Annie wrote:
@DUCKBOYÂ what do i do do i delete myself now?
yes b c ur 16
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
JanuaryÂ
speak no sin such as this
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last