You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
i love u all imma cryy
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
I need to talk // I’m open
Private
Princess of Pop



Normally I’m not that open person, but I can feel deep inside myself that I need to talk with someone, because I’m having a mental breakdown, which I haven’t missed at all. 
I don’t know why I am so open about this right now, but I have a feeling that I need to throw it out to get better with myself. 

I’m scared. I’m scared everyday. I have a father I lost when I was around 10, he came back to life. But now he is sick. Like really sick. And all this is heartbreaking for me. I can’t talk to my contact person bc of this lovely miss rona. 

I almost lost him last year and almost 2 weeks ago. And last weekend his eyes turned white in front of me and my boyfriend. Did I mention that I’m scared of losing him? 

so wonderful people, will you please talk to me. I need to come on some other thought before I really get a hard mental breakdown again as I got two weeks ago, when I got a phone call from my sister saying that my father are getting picked of an ambulance and I heard the sound of it right after. 
Private
Princess of Pop



Anyone? :c
Private
Queen of Queens



:c

im sorry, i hope u will feel better <3
BunnyButts
International star



I send the biggest hugs send me a discord message!
Private
Princess of Pop



Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
:c

im sorry, i hope u will feel better <3
I hope too, i had this shitty feeling on/off for two years now /: 
Private
Princess of Pop



BunnyButts wrote:
I send the biggest hugs send me a discord message!
Yush i will! 
Versailles
Minister of Pop



That sounds like a hard situation and understandable if the anxiety have been up because of this. I appreciate that you came here with this story and opening up, it's healthy to let it out somewhere or have people to listen. Let alone writing your feelings and thoughts, which is helpful for sorting feelings out. I'm here if you need someone to listen and hoping for the best. 
You mentioned your boyfriend was with you? Do you talk about it with him much? it can be helpful to be honest to people dear to you that you'd like a bit of uplifting - because it's not easy dealing with this alone.
Private
Princess of Pop



Versailles wrote:
That sounds like a hard situation and understandable if the anxiety have been up because of this. I appreciate that you came here with this story and opening up, it's healthy to let it out somewhere or have people to listen. Let alone writing your feelings and thoughts, which is helpful for sorting feelings out. I'm here if you need someone to listen and hoping for the best. 
You mentioned your boyfriend was with you? Do you talk about it with him much? it can be helpful to be honest to people dear to you that you'd like a bit of uplifting - because it's not easy dealing with this alone.
Thank you so much!
and yes, i am writing with my boyfriend right now about this situation. 
Private
Living legend



Baby u can always write on my discord if you need to, im here for you
Private
Princess of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Baby u can always write on my discord if you need to, im here for you
Thank you, my love
Sherb
Youtube star



trust me when I say, I understand having a sick parent is the hardest thing someone has to witness and go through. my mom was sick for nearly my entire life, and I recently lost her. she was my absolute best friend and really the only family that I spent any time with. she lived her entire life for me, and having her gone has been soul crushing. the best advice I could give you is so cliche, but live in the moment! dont worry about if or when you'll lose him, because it will eat you alive. live in the moment and always be prepared for an emergency. Have a plan with your boyfriend. I wasn't with my mom when she passed, I found out she passed by trying to call her and having no one answer so I sent my aunt over to check on her. everyday I wish I could've been there for her but I lived 5 hours away. 

spend as much time with him as you can, spend time together doing things you both enjoy. take pictures. make crafts together. watch stupid shows together. set aside a few nights a week and cook for him. 

when your not with him, try not to worry! when I was away at college I lost 35lbs from stressing about my moms health when I couldn't be around. it was hard. I had to find something I was surer passionate about to take my mind off the stress. I also had some unhealthy coping mechanisms that were not so great. it wasn't a matter of if she would pass, but when. she came up to visit me as often as she could. we cooked together every night she was there and spent every holiday together, just us two and my aunt. I called her every morning at 7am, we texted throughout the day, and would talk on the phone before bed. that's how I knew something was wrong when she wasn't answering my calls. I cant say it gets easier, but you do get stronger. 

you have to be strong and find a purpose outside of worrying. I know its so hard, but finding an easy hobby/ something hands on like cooking, sewing, gardening, anything small, will help you take a step back and just breathe. with your hobby, make something nice for him. write him letters, ask him to write you some too. it's nice having their handwriting so you never forget it. 

and Im so sorry you have to go through this. I obviously hope he stays healthy for a long time. it sounds like your sister is there with him in case anything were to happen, just have a plan. life keeps moving, I either had to move along with it or id be lost in my own head. I was alone when I found out and I lived alone for 3 more months after as well until I was able to move across the country to be with my boyfriend. my mom was the most important person in my life, and when I almost lost her in highschool, I told myself id kms if she passed because I would be so lost without her. I never knew how okay I would be until the worst case scenario happens and it forced me to be okay. 

I know nothing I say will be an immediate fix, but you'll be alright! no matter what happens, you will be resilient and strong. live in the now and good luck, im sending my best wishes to you <3
Private
Princess of Pop



Sherb wrote:
trust me when I say, I understand having a sick parent is the hardest thing someone has to witness and go through. my mom was sick for nearly my entire life, and I recently lost her. she was my absolute best friend and really the only family that I spent any time with. she lived her entire life for me, and having her gone has been soul crushing. the best advice I could give you is so cliche, but live in the moment! dont worry about if or when you'll lose him, because it will eat you alive. live in the moment and always be prepared for an emergency. Have a plan with your boyfriend. I wasn't with my mom when she passed, I found out she passed by trying to call her and having no one answer so I sent my aunt over to check on her. everyday I wish I could've been there for her but I lived 5 hours away. 

spend as much time with him as you can, spend time together doing things you both enjoy. take pictures. make crafts together. watch stupid shows together. set aside a few nights a week and cook for him. 

when your not with him, try not to worry! when I was away at college I lost 35lbs from stressing about my moms health when I couldn't be around. it was hard. I had to find something I was surer passionate about to take my mind off the stress. I also had some unhealthy coping mechanisms that were not so great. it wasn't a matter of if she would pass, but when. she came up to visit me as often as she could. we cooked together every night she was there and spent every holiday together, just us two and my aunt. I called her every morning at 7am, we texted throughout the day, and would talk on the phone before bed. that's how I knew something was wrong when she wasn't answering my calls. I cant say it gets easier, but you do get stronger. 

you have to be strong and find a purpose outside of worrying. I know its so hard, but finding an easy hobby/ something hands on like cooking, sewing, gardening, anything small, will help you take a step back and just breathe. with your hobby, make something nice for him. write him letters, ask him to write you some too. it's nice having their handwriting so you never forget it. 

and Im so sorry you have to go through this. I obviously hope he stays healthy for a long time. it sounds like your sister is there with him in case anything were to happen, just have a plan. life keeps moving, I either had to move along with it or id be lost in my own head. I was alone when I found out and I lived alone for 3 more months after as well until I was able to move across the country to be with my boyfriend. my mom was the most important person in my life, and when I almost lost her in highschool, I told myself id kms if she passed because I would be so lost without her. I never knew how okay I would be until the worst case scenario happens and it forced me to be okay. 

I know nothing I say will be an immediate fix, but you'll be alright! no matter what happens, you will be resilient and strong. live in the now and good luck, im sending my best wishes to you <3
Ah thank you! At the moment my father are in like... a nursing home, and we cant visit him every day bc of School, but also bc visiting him and being with him, is draining him out (also bc of miss rona + I’m not his contact person, so I can’t visit him every day or often). He is brain damaged, urg. Sometimes I have those nights where I wished to have a normal father again aka getting my father back, before it all went wrong, u know? @Sherb 
I’m trying my best to see him so often I can, even tho it’s hard.
Private
World famous



Sent u a pm 💖
Private
Princess of Pop



Angelica wrote:
Sent u a pm 💖
❤️
Private
National star



Sending a sleeping bunny hug to promote calm
Private
Princess of Pop



Nesta wrote:
Sending a sleeping bunny hug to promote calm
Thank you🐰
In order to respond to forum topics, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last