Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I need some chaos vp
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Thank you
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Wrong site 😇
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Can we take it another day when it's not this hot because my brain isn't really functioning today, please?
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Can we take it another day when it's not this hot because my brain isn't really functioning today, please?
+1
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Oh my gosh my avatar got small
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
My train was half an hour late and now I’m in an Uber cause even if the train comes I won’t make it to work on time. Do not wish for chaos lmfao
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
I have had enough chaos this Uber is thirty dollars lmfao that’s two hours of this six hour shift paying to get there lmfao.
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
lmfao I have enough chaos as it is
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
i hate gays
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
kagura wrote:
i hate gays
wtf
Account deleted
wrote:
kagura wrote:
i hate gays
same
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Then get out and create some
Account deleted
wrote:
I ordered food at the wrong location 😑
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
i am miserable and i intend on making everyone else feel as shit as i do
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated