Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
What if we called
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Shouts screams instead
Account deleted
wrote:
You got my vote
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
sure
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Add scream
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Last 15 screams
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Last 15 screams
Screaming contest
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Last 15 screams
Screaming contest
that's reserved for eurovision thought
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Angelica wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Last 15 screams
Screaming contest
that's reserved for eurovision thought
Hahahah
hungover
National Star
hungover wrote:
*raises hand to vote*
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
hungover wrote:
*raises hand to vote*
Thats 4 votes yes let's make it happen
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
lol
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Claire wrote:
lol
Join us
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
I’d continue to ignore them
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated