Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
okay basties
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Lets get some drama going
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
u know what gets people talking
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
team critique
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
I want my own teamÂ
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
I love drama
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
I want my own teamÂ
ft is empty
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
ok wdytom
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Bunny........join FT bestie
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
I want my own teamÂ
ft is empty
This is true.
@Shadowjess
 while you're still admin, can I have FT please?
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Annie wrote:
ok wdytom
Ugh where do I startÂ
ur cute... for a red head
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
i have a critique, all of you, besides like 5 people, are so fucking boring
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
guys i was just method acting im a nice person
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
hmm wrote:
i have a critique, all of you, besides like 5 people, are so fucking boring
but i say lol the science PROVES it makes me funnier
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Aria wrote:
Bunny........join FT bestie
I already complained that it would be too much work.. plus forum team
isÂ
 was a joke
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
hmm wrote:
i have a critique, all of you, besides like 5 people, are so fucking boring
drop the names of the unboring onesÂ
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
hmm wrote:
i have a critique, all of you, besides like 5 people, are so fucking boring
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last