Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Should I post on insta
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Bruh
Why do i look liek dis
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
u cute
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
and yea u should post
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
No
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Waifu wrote:
u cute
Thank rite
Account deleted
wrote:
hot
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
No
Wrong answer
Account deleted
wrote:
omg ur blonde
Midaas
World Famous
Midaas wrote:
Waifu wrote:
u cute
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
ouch wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
No
Wrong answer
Sorry, thought there was an option of answers
otherwise I wouldn't have posted
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
omg ur blonde
Das one way to put it
nafas
Popstar
nafas wrote:
Better to be storied not posted
but looks so fun and cute
Nox
Youtube Star
Nox wrote:
yes!! its cute
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I could post this too but my nose looks weird
Nox
Youtube Star
Nox wrote:
ouch wrote:
I could post this too but my nose looks weird
nooo this is better!!! post it!!!
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
dude wtf youre so pretty
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last