Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
Hey you! Wanna get a date?
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Hope it works out well for you
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
oh its k*rtis c*nner
no dont start
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Hope it works out well for you
i now have 4 baby mammas thanks to this
Account deleted
wrote:
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
oh its k*rtis c*nner
no dont start
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Annie wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Hope it works out well for you
i now have 4 baby mammas thanks to this
Hope you're a great provider because I'm tired of taking care of kids I don't have
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
oh its k*rtis c*nner
no dont start
noodle is iconic
Account deleted
wrote:
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Annie wrote:
no dont start
x
noodle is iconic
learn to delete pics when quoting annie >: (
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
x
noodle is iconic
learn to delete pics when quoting annie >: (
nah bro 2 lazy yolo
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
its 2 am im staying up til 4 :30
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Yes I want a girlfriend
Yes I dothe cooking
Yes I do not do the cleaning
Account deleted
wrote:
smother wrote:
Yes I want a girlfriend
Yes I dothe cooking
Yes I do not do the cleaning
hi i clean /j
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Heaven wrote:
smother wrote:
Yes I want a girlfriend
Yes I dothe cooking
Yes I do not do the cleaning
hi i clean /j
/J is breaking ma hart
Account deleted
wrote:
smother wrote:
Heaven wrote:
smother wrote:
Yes I want a girlfriend
Yes I dothe cooking
Yes I do not do the cleaning
hi i clean /j
/J is breaking ma hart
/j bc im in a relationship with 2d i dont make da rule sory /j
smother
Youtube Star
smother wrote:
Heaven wrote:
smother wrote:
Heaven wrote:
hi i clean /j
/J is breaking ma hart
/j bc im in a relationship with 2d i dont make da rule sory /j
Cry cry but Ithot it was murdoc oc cri cri
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
straight tik tok makes me want to be just........ not human
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last