Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
tbh
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
scrambled egg on honey toast is rly good. very unexpected
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
!!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I think i somehow burned my scramble eggs last time, so now im afraid to make em
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
Ella wrote:
I think i somehow burned my scramble eggs last time, so now im afraid to make em
tbh my scrambled eggs arent always as successful either
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
honey toast is good but I hate eggs :/
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
I'd rather suck a dick than try that
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
I'd rather suck a dick than try that
lmao
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
I'd rather suck a dick than try that
both is good
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated